Another fast weeknight dinner prepared in minutes! I love the spiciness of the dish and not forgetting it’s just a one pot meal. Who said pasta is boring! Try this and your taste buds are gonna come alive!
Recipe (adapted from Donna Hay magazine)
- 1 can of chilli tuna,drained
- 1/2 cup green capers
- 3 garlic cloves,sliced thin
- 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- chopped parsley leaves for garnish
- 1/2 a cup of diced tomatoes ( canned)
Start with your pasta. Cook it till al dente in salted boiling water.
While pasta is cooking, get a big pan out . Add olive oil and cook the garlic on medium heat till golden then add the capers. Stir for a minute, then add the tuna, cherry tomatoes, diced tomatoes , vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir fry for 2 minutes, check for seasoning then throw in the pasta. Toss till well coated. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot. Enjoy another amazing fast weeknight dinner!